The Book of Wood Carving (Dover Woodworking)
Arts, Language and Linguistic Books.
- Lettres de Platon (French Edition).
- Account Options;
- Incident at the Pink Beach House!
- Manual of Traditional Wood Carving.
Art Books. Enter pincode. Usually delivered in 3 weeks? Tangerman Elmer J.
Manual of Traditional Wood Carving - Paul N. Hasluck - Google книги
Atlantic 3. Throughout the ages one of the most popular ways to direct the creative urge has been whittling or woodcarving. In this volume Mr. Tangerman, one of America's foremost authorities and craftsmen, whose articles in craft magazines have taught and inspired millions, presents a full and thorough introduction to this entertaining art form.
Whittling and Woodcarving (Dover Woodworking) by E. J. Tangerman
With this book, which is one of the few works that bridge the gap between whittling and serious carving, a beginner who is moderately handy can whittle or carve scores of useful objects, toys for children, gifts, or simply pass hours at applying his ingenuity to wood. Beginning with a history of whittling and woodcarving, the book progresses gradually and easily. The first chapters supply background information on different woods, their proper selection and possible uses, selection and care of knives, and ways of using tools, including grips, types of strokes and cuts, and simple exercises.
Author's Bio There is no author biography for this title. This preview is indicative only. The content shown may differ from the edition of this book sold on Wheelers.
My Account Sign in Register. Out of Print.
Wood Carving Books
Pre-release title. On Special.
- Onde de chocs (MON PETIT EDITE) (French Edition).
- Manual of Traditional Wood Carving by Paul N. Hasluck.
- White Rage (Japanese Edition).
- Dark Obsession: A Novel of Blackheath Moor (Signet Eclipse).
- Managing the Moment: A Leaders Guide to Building Executive Presence One Interaction at a Time.
- Reward Yourself.
Firm Sale. Internationally Sourced. In your basket. Large Print.