The Rhetoric of the New Political Documentary
Brian J. Snee is an associate professor and the chair of the communication and media department at Manhattanville College, USA.
- How to Knit Yourself a Husband in Five Easy Steps!
- Using Empathy to Resist LGBTQ Discrimination in the United States.
- The Way of Mastery ~ Part Two: The Way of Transformation.
- Passar bra ihop;
He is a coeditor, with Thomas W. Lyssna fritt i 30 dagar! Ange kod: play Du kanske gillar.
- Visionaries In Our Midst: Ordinary People who are Changing our World!
- Account Options?
- Cacti and Succulents for Cold Climates: 274 Outstanding Species for Challenging Conditions.
Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar. Not afraid to tackle provocative topics in American culture, from gun violence and labor policies to terrorism and health care, Michael Moore has earned both applause and invective in his career as a documentarian.
In the first in-depth study of Moore's feature-length documentary films, editors Thomas W. Benson and Brian J.
Michael Moore and the Rhetoric of Documentary
Snee have gathered leading rhetoric scholars to examine the production, rhetorical appeals, and audience reception of these films. Contributors critique the films primarily as modes of public argument and political art. D6R Dewey Decimal Classification Introduction Thomas W. Benson and Brian J.
Rhetoric Meets Reality in New Political Documentaries | Ro Reviews
Snee 2. Parry-Giles and Trevor Parry-Giles 3. Documentary Dialectics or Dogmatism? Borda 4.
Medhurst 6. Unprecedented: Mimesis and Miscarriage Robert E. Terrill 7. See other titles from Southern Illinois University Press.